Skip to content

Rate the party above.

SigleafSigleaf Member Posts: 22
As title states, rate the party posted before on scale 1-10 with 10 being the best and be sure to post yours! Hopefully this will spark some interest and creativity in some groups.

My Core Difficulty non power gaming party:

1.) Skald (Human)
S:13 D:15 C:11 I:14 W:9 Ch:17
2.) Dwarven Defender (Dwarf, DUH :D)
S:14 D:9 C:18 I:9 W:13 Ch:7
3.) Priest of Tempus (Human)
S:13 D:12 C:15 I:13 W:18 Ch:13
4.) Avenger (Half Elf)
S:11 D:15 C:10 I:12 W:18 Ch:16
5.) Swashbuckler (Elf)
S:13 D:18 C:15 I:15 W:10 Ch:14
6.) Wild Mage (Human)
S:8 D:12 C:15 I:18 W:12 Ch:10

Going to give wild mage a shot... I will do reloads if anything goes super bad but I will accept non disintegrates/gold removal and try to keep the partying chugging along! Caster heavy party, may ask why skald, not sure, fits the atmosphere, and with the crap stats my cleric/swash/fighter have, his song will be integral to being able to hit anything in the second half of the game! Will be interesting to see how my swash turns out, wont be using max hp on level up so will really require on a lot of luck to see if she will be able to go toe to toe with anything, if not can always switch her over to short bows.

Cheers, looking forward to seeing more!
FrogmanJuliusBorisov

Comments

• meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    0/10 I'm not in it :P

Seriously though, you might want a little more fighter(fighter/Druid maybe, but kits are awesome) also consider pure bard over skald, remember the IWD bard songs. (Kits seemed nerfed all the sudden!)
    Other than that very solid. Very not powergamy, at least. I would consider upping some stats, but whatever.
    JuliusBorisov
  • FrogmanFrogman Member Posts: 153
    edited November 2014
    8/10 - love the wild Mage inclusion for originality! Good call with the skald helping out with your lousy stats.

Tempa - Human Cavalier - sword/board
    Vonn - dwarf barbarian - dual flail
    Rumpke - dwarf priest of lathander - mace/shield
    Sorrowsong - Half-Elf Druid - sling / shield
    Bogdan - human bard - crossbow / spear
    Thorny - gnome thief/illusionist - short bow
    JuliusBorisov
  • AmardarialAmardarial Member Posts: 270
    Human-Paladin-Undead Hunter
    Half-Orc-Fighter-Berserker
    Elf-Ranger-Archer
    Elf-Sorcerer-Dragon Disciple
    Human-Cleric-Priest of Tempus
    Human-Theif-Assassin

Stats are all avg, except for the half-orc, only one I +/- on, rest I took roll as is, which makes me sad as no Composite Longbow for my Archer :(, and my Sorcerer has my Con then my Paladin and Cleric do, and other little silly things.

As for the one above me, 8/10.

Only things I'd change are the Paladin and Cleric, Undead Hunter in IWD seems silly, and the new Tempus kit is really good, that AoE Buff/Debuff is strong!

So need to try out a Druid next run through though!
    Frogman
  • molloymolloy Member Posts: 105
    meagloth said:

0/10 I'm not in it :P

Seriously though, you might want a little more fighter(fighter/Druid maybe, but kits are awesome) also consider pure bard over skald, remember the IWD bard songs. (Kits seemed nerfed all the sudden!)
    Other than that very solid. Very not powergamy, at least. I would consider upping some stats, but whatever.

You can never have not enough fighter, for my taste. So, obviously, the dwarfen defender has to go.