Skip to content

#10533 [All] Summons should not prevent the tarnished ring from teleporting the party out of TotL.

macomeaumacomeau Member Posts: 80
edited November 2014 in IWD:EE Bugs (v1.4.0)
1. Finish Trials of the Luremaster with a full party plus creatures you have summoned present.
2. Get the teleport ring from the throne, equip, and use it.
3. It fails, using up its one charge, and tells the character they can't control more than six creatures (the same message summoners get if they try to summon more than six things).

It doesn't matter if character using the ring isn't the one who summoned the creatures. In my case it was my party leader, who was not the summoner.

I'll try to get a save posted, but I'm big on Quick/Auto-saves and those a long overwritten. My nearest normal save is at the entrance to the dungeon. That means a fair amount of work to get back to the final battle.
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• macomeaumacomeau Member Posts: 80
    Found a really good use for Story Mode: motoring through a tough dungeon you don't want to spend time slogging through twice in one day.

Here's a save. Creatures summoned by the druid, Fafnir, in spot 3. Luremaster defeated. The ring is on the party leader's hand already. Activate the ring and it will say, "Brynhildr: You cannot control more than 6 monsters at any given time."

And the ring is used up and is gone.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    Thanks for the save!