Skip to content

SCS for Icewind Dale??

jjstraka34jjstraka34 Member Posts: 9,850
Hey all, been away for a bit but brought back into the fold with the SUPERB EE edition of this game. Just a quick question. Is there any plans in the modding community to bring SCS to the Icewind Dale side of things, or are the games just fundamentally too different to make it work??

Comments

• jjstraka34jjstraka34 Member Posts: 9,850
    Sounds great, in the meantime I'm just thrilled to have a 10 times better looking version in which Glyph of Warding doesn't crash the whole game to the desktop.
  • agrisagris Member Posts: 581
    Here here for @DavidW! Those grants can write themselves, we need SCS for IWD:EE!
  • jjstraka34jjstraka34 Member Posts: 9,850
    agris said:

Here here for @DavidW! Those grants can write themselves, we need SCS for IWD:EE!

Haha, I agree, I think it would be a big hit around here, but I also imagine it would be a tireless and arduous process to get done. SCS is among the top 2 or 3 mods ever made for either game, and it's obviously taken him years to perfect it.

• BorrroBorrro Member Posts: 3
    SCS (Sword Coast Stratagems) is my favorite Baldur's Gate mod. I just bought IWD:EE and i'm really enjoying it. It would be great to see my favorite mod made for IWD:EE. It makes combat and therefore the whole game much more believable and interesting (and much harder, in a very elegant way :wink: )