Skip to content

Gauntlygrym

Hey all,
A quick question about the lore of the forgotten realms.
Up to now, has Gauntlygrym been reclaimed yet or is the Delzoun and Luskan Corsairs still fighting for it?
Personally, I would love for the Delzoun to succeed in claiming the place and make it into another dwarven bastion of good.

After all, the Spellplague did give the bad guys a lot of power ups (Asmodeus, Lolth, etc)
Only good that came of it was the return of Bahamut and the empowerment of Torm. (In my opinion)

Cheers~

Comments

• SceptenarSceptenar Member Posts: 606
    If you want to learn more about the lore of Gauntlgrym then check this link:

http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Gauntlgrym

But I don't know what this "spellplague" you speak of is, must be some dream you had. Just like the 4th edition D&D nightmare I once had. Silly I know, Wizards of the Coast obviously skipped 4th edition and went straight to 5th edition. They certainly did not ruin any more settings with their edition shenanigans, they wouldn't be that stupid so IT DID NOT HAPPEN. Understand? Good! Have a cookie.
  • kinghunter74kinghunter74 Member Posts: 27
    So basically, Gauntlygrym has yet to be reclaimed and you're happy that the 4th edition nightmare is over.

OK, got it. xD
  • SceptenarSceptenar Member Posts: 606

So basically, Gauntlygrym has yet to be reclaimed and you're happy that the 4th edition nightmare is over.

OK, got it. xD

That about covers it.