Skip to content

[Request] Multiplayer Enhancement -Inventory Management/Sharing

HeroicSpurHeroicSpur Member Posts: 907
I can't help but feel that there needs to be an option (in arbitration permissions) to allow greater interaction with other player inventories. This is especially so when the party acquires letters/notes/books. You cannot 'right-click view' the details of an item in another player inventory. This should be allowed so all players can read notes/item descriptions etc simultaneously, rather than having to pass it around and read one-at-a-time.

I think this is even more so considering that Overhaul are aiming at a new market/generation (and one that loves multiplayer). Many people will be playing for the first time, and easy/efficient reading options are important.

If you object to this on the basis that it allows undue inteference in other players inventories, I think it can be remedied by allowing it as an arbitration option.
Zymran86ConphantusBhryaenSpjuv3rnAntondjcValexio

Comments

• BhryaenBhryaen Member Posts: 2,874
    Yeah, this makes total sense. I just watched a multiplayer game where this was a recurring hassle. It would also make one player ID'ing a magic item possessed by another easier as well- no more having to drop in their inventory, they check it, then it goes back to the original player's inventory.
  • lansounetlansounet Member Posts: 1,182
    I see an issue with this though, the game would have to disable interactions with the item (except maybe identify) while in right-click menu. Otherwise you would be able to drink potions/learn spells from another character's inventory and much more cheesy stuff I guess.
    Flauschig