Skip to content

[MOD] Minor NPC Portraits for IWDEE

13»

Comments

• fireandsteel73fireandsteel73 Member Posts: 31
    I really want this - I downloaded the file and extracted it to my icewind dale folder, but I don't know what else to do next? I've just downloaded extra portraits which work, but I can't get this one to.
    Please help as this is a fab mod and I really want to see this in my game.
    Thank you.
  • RodrianRodrian Member Posts: 426
    @fireandsteel73

After extraction, did you ran "Setup-MinorNPCPortraitsforIWDEE.exe" in your IWD:EE folder?
    Do it..
  • fireandsteel73fireandsteel73 Member Posts: 31
    Rodrian said:

@fireandsteel73

After extraction, did you ran "Setup-MinorNPCPortraitsforIWDEE.exe" in your IWD:EE folder?
    Do it..

What happened was that my virus protector removed the .exe file upon download so I could not find it hence my frustration. however, disabling it allowed a true download.
    lolien
  • The_VityazThe_Vityaz Member Posts: 22
    Sorry for ressurrecting this older topic, but does anyone have a download link/mirror that is not from SHS? Since the site has been down for like a week now, there is no way of getting this mod. :(
  • The_VityazThe_Vityaz Member Posts: 22

@The_Vityaz

I updated the original post's link. Now hosting the mod on Github

Damn, that was fast.

Thank you very much, good sir! :)
    smeagolheartjackjackRodrianlolien
  • YoshYosh Member Posts: 16
    Hey there :) I really love your mod, so first things first: big-big thank you for this amazing work. Now I saw in the description, that you also seem to have a similar mod for BGEE, but when I click the link for 'BGEE minor NPC portraits' I get to a blank page telling me:

Permission Problem

You don't have permission to do that.

I thought that maybe the link was broken, so I looked for the mod 'manually', but I couldn't find it in the listed mods for BGEE. Was there an issue, did you have to take it down, or is it a problem on my end? Thanks for your time and amazing work again. :)
  • bob_vengbob_veng Member Posts: 2,308
    nothing happened to the mod (it works as always) but it's thread here had to be made unavailable because of a certain site policy.
    Ok, so it's not available to the public at the moment or is it hosted somewhere else?
    Alright, figured it out. Thanks :)
  • inethineth Member Posts: 707
    @Smeagolheart and @bob_veng, has this mod been discontinued in favor of Portraits Portraits Everywhere (PPE)?

If not, what are the differences between the two when installed on IWD:EE?
  • bob_vengbob_veng Member Posts: 2,308
    edited May 2018
    yes. no difference.

edit: you should use PPE regardless
  • inethineth Member Posts: 707
    edited May 2018
    Thanks.

@smeagolheart the top post of this thread should probably be updated to reflect that.
  • thebeaglebeaglethebeaglebeagle Member Posts: 13
    Can't run an .exe on a Mac. Is there a way to put the portraits in a sub-folder/resource to make them work?
  • SilentSwordSilentSword Member Posts: 39
    is there a mod to add portraits to IWD2 npcs?