Skip to content

Minsc voice for IWD EE ?

billygreatbillygreat Member Posts: 66
edited November 2014 in IWD:EE Mods
Is it possible to extract BG2 EE NPC voice sets and use them as custom sounds in IWD EE ? I would really love to have Minsc in my party , pic and sounds ( and Jaheira or Aerie). Does such a mod exists or is it possible to be made ?

Comments

• kensaikensai Member Posts: 228

Is it possible to extract BG2 EE NPC voice sets and use them as custom sounds in IWD EE ? I would really love to have Minsc in my party , pic and sounds ( and Jaheira or Aerie). Does such a mod exists or is it possible to be made ?

Easy, just download voices from this dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gsn24bgwwu0gyqw/AABPHn3kNMYwfDXuye_64Zn3a/Soundsets/Bg2 and torment/Minsc?dl=0
    And put it to Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition\lang\en_US\sounds folder
  • billygreatbillygreat Member Posts: 66
    OMG it works !! Thank you so much. "Make way villainy hero coming through!" :)
  • harpopanharpopan Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2019
    Hi! I extracted the voices from Minsc and other npc's in my language with the tool WinBiff... but there is a lot of .wavs for each character and I can't reproduce the files for order and rename them (actually mixes some npcs voices), do you have any recomendation ?? I want to use the voice of Minsc and Viconia in my IceWind Dale partys among others... Preferyble in my language :b