Skip to content

Mainstory goes wild - Yoshimo & Bodhi & Ust Natha *spoilers*

Oi,

I've already mentioned this in my report of my recent no-reload challenge, but that's quite a wall of text and doesn't properly point it out.

Since I was not allowed to reload to change outcomes, I have accepted and played along with a few oddities... and the results were really really weird.

- Firstly -
Captain Saemon and Sime the Shadowthief both died at the docks before Spellhold in an accident of a misplaced AOE spell and a few traps. This seems to have twisted Spellhold. All the doors to the Prisoners were already open, Saemon never gave his advice, and most importantly - Yoshimo neither showed up NOR died back in Athkatla. All sidequests in Brynlaw didn't complete properly.

Yoshimo was still in the Copper Coronet just before Sundalessalar, and recruitable, behaving like pre-Spellhold.

- Secondly -
Jaheira was romanced, but Bodhi never abducted her. I have no idea why.

- Thirdly -
Ust Natha was normal at first but soon turned into a complete mess. First, one of the Drow Servants with Qilue kept staying in 'Near Death' suspiciously long and casting spells like wild despite being battered by 3 melee attackers and poisoned thrice (two Wounding Darts, one Bolt of Biting). Second, two of the spiders started attacking my party, when the AI auto-retaliated, it turned the whole town hostile eventho no one was near either. Third, when killing the Cult of Ghaunadaur, rushing in too soon turned the whole city Hostile again. I had to wait for all the hostile Cult Drows to recognize my party and turn hostile.