Skip to content

Neverwinter Nights 2 + other DnD games on sale on GoG!

ArchaosArchaos Member Posts: 1,421
In case you haven't heard about it, various (DnD) games are on sale on GoG!

There's a DnD bundle with all the Infinity Engine games, plus NwN games plus some more for dirt-cheap on a 80% discount.

http://www.gog.com/promo/big_fall_hasbro_bundle_121114

Also if you were looking for a chance to buy NwN2 or both NwN games, now's the chance.
The NwN games also have custom Roleplaying servers maintained and updated by fans.

Also each server is different and there servers in the Sword Coast (Baldur's Gate city), the Dalelands, Sigil and others.

After the initial purchase, you can play as much as you want there and there's no transaction with real money or subscriptions or pay-to-win in other words. It's all In Character.

http://www.gog.com/game/neverwinter_nights_2_complete

I think the offer is pretty limited by the way, especially for the DnD bundle.

Comments

• ArchaosArchaos Member Posts: 1,421
    edited November 2014
    Bumping for anyone interested in the GoG offer but might have missed the thread.

And just noticed it's in Italiano. Can a mod move it?
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    Wow massive deal. I think I'll buy it for my lil bro for xmas, hopefully he'll like it.
  • ArchaosArchaos Member Posts: 1,421
    Guys, the offer is on again for a limited time. Bumping it for anyone interested in them.
  • jjstraka34jjstraka34 Member Posts: 9,850
    edited December 2014
    The selection on RPGs over there is practically all-encompassing. Everything is half-off (or better) until the 15th of December and I went on a total spree this weekend. I got the entire Ultima series, the entire Might and Magic series, the Realms of Arkania trilogy, the most modern Wizardry trilogy, Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader, Inquisitor and Legend of Grimrock for about $50 dollars. By my estimation that is a few thousand hours of content at a minimum, as I missed out on almost every one of them the first time around.