Skip to content

[Not An Issue] Messenger of Sseth displays incorrect number of attacks/round

RedrakeRedrake Member Posts: 426
edited December 2014 in IWD:EE Bugs (v1.4.0)
The Messenger of Sseth longbow should grant 3 attacks/round to the character wielding it. However it does not appear to display them correctly. It still shows 2 attacks/round or in case of another character that stupid BG2 message 5/2 (why it cannot say 2 1/2 attacks is beyond me).
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• RedrakeRedrake Member Posts: 426
    And I checked with NI. Obviously, the attacks/round are in error. While it should be 3 attacks/round, the item is actually 3 attacks/2 rounds. Maybe the next patch should fix this.
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    Where you seeing that?

In NI, I see effect modify attacks per round 3/1 as the last effect on the messenger of sseth (bowmess item code)

Where you seeing that?

In NI, I see effect modify attacks per round 3/1 as the last effect on the messenger of sseth (bowmess item code)

Well, I've seen different. It was 3/2 on my NI.

I did install Scales of Balance mod a few days ago. I wonder if that somewhat changed this item...

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    I'm seeing 3 attacks per round when I equip Messenger of Sseth in my game.
  • argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,433
    It's caused by the "Scales of Balance" mod, which reduces the attack rate of the bow to 1.5 APR.
    argent77 said:

It's caused by the "Scales of Balance" mod, which reduces the attack rate of the bow to 1.5 APR.

Sounds like Scale of Unbalance. It basically turns that bow into a normal enchanted bow. 3/2 were the attacks my elf could make with an unenchanted composite bow.

This discussion has been closed.