UPDATED: Version 2.0 is here! Or is it 3.0? Don't remember... guess that's why people put the version number somewhere in the mods
Changes are extensive.
Halved duration on both innate abilities, changed when you get them, nulify magic now silences every arcane (and only arcane... priests everywhere breathe a sigh of relief) caster including party, protect is now called protect allies and drops your MR to increase your party's and disadvantages have been completely replaced since the old ones didn't make sense
Here's the updated description:
WIZARD SLAYER: This warrior specializes in hunting down wielders of arcane magic. To that end, conditions body to resist magic and learns techniques that can disrupt spellcasting. The Wizard Slayer must remain fully devoted to cause and cannot pursue additional professions.
- Gains 20% magic resistance at level 1.
- Gains additional 2% bonus to magic resistance per level.
- Gains the Nulify Magic ability at level 1 and additional uses at levels 10 and 20.
- Gains the Protect ability at level 1 and additional uses at levels 10 and 20
Upon activation, the wizard slayer nulifes arcane magic in a 30ft area around . Any arcane spellcasters caught in the area of effect will experience 100% spell failure for 5 rounds. This effect bypasses magic resistance and can't be saved against.
For the next 5 rounds the Wizard Slayer sacrifices 20% of magic resistance and applies it to party.
- The Wizard Slayer discipline requires dedication and as a result they cannot dual class
- The arduous training Wizard Slayers go through takes its toll and results in -2 Constitution
- Devotion to mage hunting limits this warrior's martial training and can only achieve mastery (3 slots) in any weapon
(skips steps 1 and 2 if you haven't installed previous versions of this mod)
1.If you have installed a previous version, find setup-ws2.exe in your game directory, run it and choose uninstall
2.Delete setup_wso.exe, setup-ws2.exe, setup-ws2.tp2, wso and ws2 folder from your game directory (whichever ones of these you have)
3.Extract the archive into your game directory,
2.Anything that messes with the Wizard Slayer kit