Skip to content

A brand new RPG by inXile Entertainment! New Bard's Tale!

2»

Comments

• DrHappyAngryDrHappyAngry Member Posts: 1,577
    I was excited for this, since I've liked their games, but after seeing the combat, I'm a skeptical. The combat grid thing they're doing seems kind of archaic.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited July 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CvijetaCvijeta Member Posts: 417
    Probably a mistake, or in other words typo, typo-tilly.
    ThacoBell[Deleted User]
  • CvijetaCvijeta Member Posts: 417
    Four more days!
  • jjstraka34jjstraka34 Member Posts: 9,850
    edited September 2018
    The wishlist campaign is over. What was unlocked was the Darkest Dungeon torch (I think Darkest Dungeon is one of the best games of the last 5 years, but who cares about this??) and the $35 price point. No DLC.

I can't honestly tell about inExile anymore. I liked Tides of Numenara, but thought Wasteland 2 was not all that good.
  • jjstraka34jjstraka34 Member Posts: 9,850
    edited September 2018
    I pre-ordered this game, downloaded it in great anticipation this morning......and found it to be an absolute mess of game. I can't speak to the gameplay (which I am sure I would enjoy if I had continued) because I was so disgusted with the performance issues. I don't want to be too much of a nitpick here, but I didn't spend $1000 on my laptop with a GTX 1060 to get 40 FPS in a game like this, with excessive screen tearing and just generally nauseating controls. And frankly, the game doesn't even look that good. It is nowhere NEAR as good-looking as those early demos would have had you believe. There is just no excuse for releasing a game in this kind of state. I'm sure it will get fixed later on, but for now, I have refunded my purchase on Steam and am going to buy Graveyard Keeper instead and save the other $15 for DLC for some game I already own. Incredibly disappointed in inXile, and I don't think I will be supporting another one of their projects.
    [Deleted User]
  • DorcusDorcus Member Posts: 270
    Are the complaints about Motion Sickness a real thing? lol, bc I totally get Motion Sickness from video games. Ask me about the time I discovered this factoid about myself from the penguin race in Mario 64!
    [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited September 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on