Skip to content

Steam Gamers!

EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 813
Hey guys I need more friends on Steam! Been playing a lot of Dragon Age: Origins lately.

It seems to be difficult to add people on steam unless I have a completely unique username but I am 'Lockdown' on there

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034306843/

Happy Gaming guys!
elminsterJuliusBorisovjackjack

Comments

• SquireSquire Member Posts: 511
    Instead of just poaching for friends, why don't you start a Steam group for forum members? I'm sure there are plenty of us who fancy gaming together. We're a social bunch, after all...

Actually that's a good idea, let's do that!! :D
    JuliusBorisovEnterHaerDalis
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    If anyone wants to add me, my steam account is O'Bruce. I don't really have anything to play multiplayer with you guys, unless you're Naruto fans.
  • EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 813
    Squire said:

Instead of just poaching for friends, why don't you start a Steam group for forum members? I'm sure there are plenty of us who fancy gaming together. We're a social bunch, after all...

Actually that's a good idea, let's do that!! :D

That is a good idea, but what should I call it and how many people would actually be interested in this?

This thread isn't exactly booming :P
    jackjack
  • SquireSquire Member Posts: 511
    I dunno...if only there was a common link between every person on this forum - you know, one thing that we're all into. Can you think of anything like that? ;)

And...true, this thread isn't booming, but maybe if you have a few words with one of the more popular members of the forum and get him/her to start the group, more people will join (twice as many if a girl does it...trust me, I know internet communities!! XD ).

Anyway, feel free to add me. I'm suburban_fox on Steam (you'll find me easily, just look for the same logo!).
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    I would join a steam group, but I tend to trim my friends list of people I don't really know or play with. There may already be an existing one for BG or IWD or infinity engine games.