Skip to content

Ask for help - Global Variables mixed, working for bodhi, can't enter shadow thief compount

kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
Hi ppl, i made a BG2 run, unninstalled and reinstalled the game. The first install had the the Big Pictures completly installed, what fucked enemies scripts, this new one don't (and the new one has Rogue Rebalancing as well installed).

I know this situation is a recipe for bugs but the only one i apparently got is in the shadow thief compound. I'm on the 3° mission for Bodhi, and i can't enter the shadow thief compound, the door icon to enter in the mouse simply don't appear, and 2 doors have an "?" symbol instead.

If i teleport directly inside the place using the AR0305 code, the place act as if i didn't made a choice of factions yet, which means any hostile act inside the compound trigger the invencible Arkanis to fuck my life.

In the Global Variables, Bodhijob is 4 and bodhi is 2825212, Gaelanmove is 4, i'm a Cleric/thief with thief and cleric stronghold so playerthiefguild is 1 and jointalos is 1 and thiefwaring is 1.

The game is attached, so if anyone can help me in this i would appreciate.

By the way, the mods installed in this game atm are (in this order):

Atweaks
Unfinished Business
Big Picture (only the base install and ascension)
Rogue Rebalancing (not installed in the previous install)
Assassinations
Adalon's blood
Wizard Slayer Rebalancing

Comments

• kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    edited December 2014
    Solved part of the issue. AR0327 is the Shadow Thief Compound area if we side with Bodhi. Still don't have access to the compound by other way than MoveToArea with Cluaconsole. It's not a game kill issue anymore, but break the immersion making need to use CLUAConsole everytime i have to enter the shadow thief compound when bodhi sided.
    Post edited by kamuizin on
  • Sir_TetsujaSir_Tetsuja Member Posts: 1
    sorry for res'ing this.. but i just encountered the same issue. I'm not really mod heavy so i wouldn't blame them right away... (attached my weidu log for mod reference) The workaround posted by kamuizin does work. CLUAConsole:MoveToArea(AR0327)