Skip to content

Patch 1.3

Is the game less buggy now? I refrained from getting it earlier because of all the bugs, but IWD:EE showed me the beauty of EE, and the ease of not having to switch CD's. (Yes, I'm becoming lazy.)

Comments

• SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    The game is much less buggy now. As one should expect with a 37-page patch note. There's also several other improvements, some of which are taken from ID:EE. So yes, I think you can safely get BGII:EE now without regretting it.
  • GawainBSGawainBS Member Posts: 523
    Thanks, I'm going to do just that. I assume the same goes about BG: EE?
  • oldlamehandoldlamehand Member Posts: 39
    With 1.3 installed I have loaded my save from previous version, where Watcher's keep was missing on the SOA world map. It is still missing.
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    GawainBS said:

I assume the same goes about BG: EE?

First game is in a good state too, yes. The 1.3 patch has done wonders in both games.

With 1.3 installed I have loaded my save from previous version, where Watcher's keep was missing on the SOA world map. It is still missing.

A lot of fixes aren't retroactive if you're allready afflicted by them unfortunately. It seems you've run into one such bug. Ask in the bug forum section, someone might have a solution or workaround for you.