Skip to content

Avenger forms -- two problems?

SweetMagooMagoodleSweetMagooMagoodle Member Posts: 40
Hi. I am starting an avenger run in BG1 with a bunch of the standard tweak mods -- SCS, atweaks, BG2 tweaks.

I just tested my spider form -- no haste, despite the description if you right click on the icon in the innate bar. The spider moves regular speed and has 4 instead of 5 attacks.

likewise, i tested the baby Wyvern. The description says immune to web, but it is not.

Did I mess something up when I added a possible mod component? Or is this behaving normally and the description doesn't match the form? I am fully patched, I should add.

Thanks

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Unfortunately the spellcasting descriptions have been plagued with inaccuracies since they introduced the right click to see descriptions feature. At one point I even spent a few hours going over them in the translation tool just to make sure they were all accurate (at least when it came to BGEE and IWDEE), but that may have been after the BGEE 1.3 patch was already released.

For the record Baby Wyvern's should be immune to web (along with perhaps some of the other things listed) but they aren't in either BGEE or BG2EE.