Skip to content

BG:EE II Inventory

DaregasDaregas Member Posts: 15
Hey there,

can anyone tell me why the inventory does not look like the one i remember from the original game? And is there any way to change this? Thanks in advance!
Post edited by Daregas on

Comments

• ParysParys Member Posts: 205
    What exactly do you mean?
    The way equipment (*bam files) displays in your inventory?
  • DaregasDaregas Member Posts: 15
    edited December 2014
    Im talking more about the model of the character. I dont care much about the icons.

For example the helmets, look pretty ugly on your character (like the ones with the horns).
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    There's a mod which replaces the paperdolls with the original BG2 ones, check the mods section!
    Well, i looked already and could not find it. Do you have a link?
  • CField17CField17 Member Posts: 122
    Did you try using the search box?
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/37669/glows-and-paperdolls-mod#latest

Well I'm really advertising my own mod. Heh.

Not sure if it fixes up the helmets to your liking though. Elves look funny with helmets at least :-)
    Well I used atweaks to remove helmets completly, but i still prefer the BG 2 Version. Is ur mod compatible with that?
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Daregas said:

Well I used atweaks to remove helmets completly, but i still prefer the BG 2 Version. Is ur mod compatible with that?

Well it should be compatible, but I never tried with that mod. Trying is simple, though. Just copy your current override folder to a safe place, say, to your desktop. This will be your back-up. Drop my paperdoll files into your regular override folder. Start the game. If it runs like you want, great. If not, delete your override folder and copy the back up override folder back to bg2 folder. Your game will now be just the same before installing my mod.