Skip to content

Totally gratuitous appreciatatory thread.

First of all I want to say thank you to everyone who made the release, of my favorite game of all time, possible. I am 27 years old and have been playing BG1 and BG2 since my formative years.
It all started with a completely random Christmas gift of BG1 from my grandmother and BG2 from my parents when I was a young teenager. After installing it on my father's work computer I was immediately engrossed in the wonderful world of Faerûn.
I spent days reading the game guides and tuning my performance to as close as perfection as i could get. exploring every nook and cranny of this beautiful game,
I spend every winter (at the scorn of my wife) playing BG1 and 2 because the game always brought feelings of warm Christmas tidings to my heart. That and the unlimited powers of the CLUAConsole.
My personal story notwithstanding.
Thank you to every department head, mail dude, janitor, programmer, and HR rep that made the re-release of this game (of which has made a significant imprint on me as a human being) possible on my android device (Galaxy Note3 FTW)