Skip to content

The Magnificent Avatars of Cheesebelly

2»

Comments

• Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629
    Ward said:

@Cheesebelly
    @Kitteh_on_a_cloud

You guys are doing the horizontal mumbo together? Just don't let Viconia find out! ;)

@Ward: Umm...Well, we're just two insane game nerds who are pretty much on the same wavelength. :p But just to make it clear: I own @Cheesebelly and he's NOT for sale. ;)
    Btw, I think @Space_Hamster's space Boovatar is really cute! :)
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    @Space_Hamster has a great boovatar, agreed. Awesome editing skills if I might add! :)

So how does one make a Dorn Boo or... A Boorn... or a Dorn Il-Boohn... Or a Dorn Boo-Khan... Or a Boorn Boo-Boohn? (the last one is harder than saying She sells sea shells on the sea shore)
  • WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
    edited August 2012
    @Kitteh_on_a_cloud I make no claim on him, because I'm a man but also because I don't enjoy cheese. Viconia will kick his ass if she finds out he's cheating on her though.

I should go all the way back to BG2 so I can cheat on her with Phaere. Just to show her it hurts when she plays with me. :(
  • Twilight_FoxTwilight_Fox Member Posts: 448
    nice work. ^^
    @Ward: I didn't know Viconia was @Cheesebelly's waifu...Hmm, now I'll have to start plotting and scheming, muahahaha....

Also, how about Mummy Boo, all draped in white bandages? Could be an option for Halloween. :p
    @Ward : I certainly ain't cheating on Viconia or @Kitteh_On_A_Cloud. I am faithful to the latter and besides, I'm her propriety XD

As for Viconia, if she found out, well, have you seen Arcanum's intro cinematic? Guess what? I got a Flintlock pistol :p
    @Cheesebelly: Oh you. :p *hugs*

Anyway, this topic is getting off-topic, so let's keep it to Boovatars! :D
    That is not how relationships work. Neither of you own one another. Not until you're married anyway, then you basicly own 50% of each other. XD

Oh yeah back to I need you Boovatars. Make one where Boo's wearing some kind of glass on his head. His head is all tight and squashed in the glass.

Like a parody of @Space_hamster's avatar except the helm is too small.
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,527
    Ward said:

That is not how relationships work. Neither of you own one another. Not until you're married anyway, then you basicly own 50% of each other. XD

50% plus stock options- that's as close to 100% as it gets ;P
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    Ward said:

Thats in an Ideal world, in reality the wife own 110% of you :-p

edited August 2012
    @AndreaColombo @mch202

Let me use this moment to point out, I love you guys. You make this a more humourous and generally better type place.

As for Viconia, I got a Flintlock pistol :p

Don't shoot MY wife. She's mine 110%, I called dibs. Every inch of her body is prime real estate of which I am the owner.
  • odeeodee Member Posts: 87
    love the long boo silver -where did you get the miniature parrot ? Thought the species extinct already .
    Wow, this topic went from Boo to people (legitimately?) owning each other. XD It's true that women own 110%, tho. ;p

Anyway, I've been wondering...Are we in fact sure that Boo's a man? (badum-tish --- audience in SHOCK) XD
    @Kitteh_On_A_Cloud - are you implying that Boo owns 110% of Minsc?

'cause that would totally explain A LOT of things...
    edited August 2012

@Kitteh_On_A_Cloud - are you implying that Boo owns 110% of Minsc?

'cause that would totally explain A LOT of things...

Boo is a 'HE'
    Minsc said:

Yes, Dynaheir was a good Rashemani witch. But I am not so certain that the witches have need of their own hamsters. Dynaheir never approved of Boo... she used to glare at Boo so it frightened him sometimes.

Minsc said:

Of course. Boo is special among his kind, and quite resilient. Have I mentioned he is a miniature giant space hamster? I'm sure I have.

I guess those 'A LOT of things' can be explained by a serious hit on the head :)

Yeah, but can we be sure Minsc is right? XD
  • MedillenMedillen Member Posts: 632
    Boo could be a permanently hamster-polymorphed Malaugrym (Elminster and the Symbul used to polymorph them before breakfast) (http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Malaugrym).

Which could explain his original form and resilience (they are impervious to most damages and capable of self healing), his telepathy with minsc... Dammit, the puzzle comes complete ! I HAVE DISCOVERED BOO'S IDENTITY !
    Well, the first requested Boovatar is completed... Meet... BOOREVOK Ô_Ô

Sadly, there's no perfect picture for me to steal Sarevok's helmet, making this Boovatar one of the worst... but if Nat Jones decided to help me (Pwetty pweaaaase???) maybe I can capture Sarevok at a better angle! :D

So far, this was the best I could do. Lightning can be improved but that requires a fresh-morning mind, not a late evening one ;)

Side note - it's interesting how more threatening Boo can be with Eye-tattoos and glowing eyes! :o
    @Cheesebelly - I thought the picture of Sarevok on baldursgate.com was drawn by Nat Jones. At any rate, your Boorevok OWNS ALL!!
    @AndreaColombo : that it is, and I used it for this Boovatar. Sadly, Sarevok in that picture is looked upon from his feet rather than straight at his face which makes it hard to place the helmet as it should be :)
    I think the Boorevok avatar is perfect!! Really good job , Boo:EE :-)
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428

Boo-revok.

Boo Irenicus.