Skip to content

Jaheira not gaining XP

So i am finishing up chapter 2 and i have noticed that since Jaheira was cursed(and i have lifted the curse) she does not seem to be gaining any xp whatsoever. 569846 is the total xp that she has between her 2 classes making her a level 10 fighter and level 12 druid just checking if anyone else has had a similar issue or if i hit the xp max already on her, which would be weird since no other character seems to be maxed included my main

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    I have her in my party and I haven't found this at all. Are you running any mods?
  • Veneficus83Veneficus83 Member Posts: 2
    nope no mods
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Curious bug. Npcs stop gaining xp while they are dead, so kill her and raise her again. Maybe she stuck as 'dead' and came back wrong last time?

Or was she lvl drained by a vampire? Lvl drain hides the accumulation of xp points, so you can't see your xp total.ıt does not stop xp gaining though, the npc continues to collect the xp even while lvl drained, behind the scenes.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Yea level drained is the most likely reason. Check her character record page to see if she has that active on her.
  • LabyrinthodontLabyrinthodont Member Posts: 20
    Wrong. I'm having this exact same problem.