Skip to content

Hexxat is GONE???

bernardchubernardchu Member Posts: 44
I just started ToB and I was in my pocket plane.

After a little bit of adventuring, I started teleporting and bringing back all my NCPs to my pocket plane. Picking (and evicting) each one to rearrange their gears. When it comes to Hexxat, she just left. I didn't think she would leave for good, I thought she would be somewhere creepy around in the pocket plane. But no, she LEFT FOR GOOD!

Unfortunately I already lost the save file prior to evicting her.

I'm really disappointed on Beamdog, for them to permanently getting rid of an NPCs so easily by evicting them from party roster. While any other party members don't mind getting evicted, why Hexxat any different?
Losing an NPCs permanently is kinda a BIG deal! Especially for a silly reason of party roster eviction.

Players NEED to swap party members regularly simply for either roleplay or tactical reasons.
Forcing an NPC to stick with player like a chewing gum on a shoe is really unwise!

Jaheira is being another potential permanent lost NPCs in SoA. After you completed all her Harper quests, if you eject her off your party, she'll leave for good!

Sorry for my rant, my question is, is there a way to bring Hexxat back? Even by editting Global Variables or Modding?

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    edited January 2015
    "While any other party members don't mind getting evicted, why Hexxat any different?"

Well from an RP standpoint she's a vampire. She has to feed and I doubt any of your party members are going to be up for that. So leaving her in the pocket plane isn't really much of an option for her.
    Post edited by elminster on
  • bernardchubernardchu Member Posts: 44
    elminster said:

"While any other party members don't mind getting evicted, why Hexxat any different?"

Well from an RP standpoint she's a vampire. She has to feed and I doubt any of your party members are going to be up for that. So leaving her in the pocket plane isn't really much of an option for her.

Do you mean if I evict her outside my Pocket plane, she'll stay?
    Btw, her excuse for leaving not because of "feeding" issue. She was upset about being ejected from the party. She complained how "useful" and how I'm going to "regret" ever casting her aside.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    edited January 2015
    Anyways, having looked into the matter further I didn't seem to have any problem with keeping her if I wasn't rude when talking to her. So it is possible to do what you are looking for.

Anyways you may be able to console her in either way with C:CreateCreature("OhHex25")
    Post edited by elminster on