Skip to content

How does Hexxat death work?

I had just completed the fight in the Temple district where you pick up the Celestial Fury and other stuff. I sent Hexxat to look for traps and pick the locks on things when a trap in one of the rooms killed her instantly. I walked downstairs so I could memorized Raise Dead. When I cast it on Hexxat she had 5 HP when she spawned, which was odd, but immediately died again for no reason. I rested again and she was alive again. Okay, maybe it's some vampire thing? So I go upstairs and notice none of her gear is on the ground. I checked her inventory and she had nothing on. Had to reload. What the heck is that all about? Would she have just respawned on her own like the other vampires?

Comments

• abacusabacus Member Posts: 1,307
    She goes into gaseous form and retreats to Dragomir's Respite (the item inside her special Bag of Holding), and respawns after a rest.

Her items stay where she falls and disappear after a period like any other loot, so you have to remember to grab them like you would for any other dead NPC.
  • GreyslayerGreyslayer Member Posts: 5
    Hmm, I thought it was something like that. It certainly acted strangely when I forced raising her. As for the items, I only rested 16 hours in the downstairs area. When I came back up all the loot like the Celestial Fury Katana etc. was still on the ground, but there was nothing where Hexxat died. Must have glitched.