Skip to content

When can we download our pre-ordered copies?

DLiteDLite Member Posts: 53
Not sure if this has been answered already, but I'll ask anyway.
Anyone knows when? :)

Comments

• CCarluNNCCarluNN Member Posts: 200
    I do not know the exact date and time. Common sense and courtesy regarding pre-loading tells me at least a few days before launch day (Sept 18th), so those with slower internet speeds can complete the download in time. This of course, also depends on the size of the download, which I believe will be 1.3Gb for BGEE.

http://www.beamdog.com/forum/forums/general-discussion/topics/getting-download-info-dot-dot-dot
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    edited August 2012
    CCarluNN said:

I do not know the exact date and time. Common sense and courtesy regarding pre-loading tells me at least a few days before launch day (Sept 18th), so those with slower internet speeds can complete the download in time.

Pretty much that. We'll be emailed when the pre-load is available and the forums lighting up with "why r my dwonload so slow???", "Woohoo, finished!" and "Omg, make it 18th allready, I wanna play!" forum topics should be a good indicator of availability as well :P
  • BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    lol, @silverstar pretty much but i'm already hoping for the 18th. but while i wait for bg:ee, been playing ur-quan masters on beamdog. i wil finish the game one day :P

as far as the download, you won't be able to play the game so like they said, will just be so the people who preordered can download the game before all the people who will buy it day 1 and those who are waiting for a review.
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    Didn't Oster say back in July that the pre-download would be available the last days of August and a patch would come somewhat before release or something like this?
    Dunno really, might be any day now. Especially since it's just three more weeks to go.
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207

three more weeks to go.

Gah! That's like forever. Where's a time machine when you need one?