Skip to content

Problem: No Trigger for Final TOB Battle (SPOILER WARNING)

SPOILER ALERT

I just completed the Ravager fight and when I go to leave the pocket portal I only have two options: Return from where I came or remain where I am. There is no option to start the final battle. I returned from where I came, traveled to another location and then popped back into the pocket plane but nothing had changed.

I thought perhaps something had gone wrong from my resting right after the Ravager battle so I then reloaded an earlier save, beat Balthazar and the Ravager fights again and then tried to initiate the final battle and the same thing happened.

Is there a variable I can tweak with EEKeeper or something anyone can recommend? Can I use a cheat to teleport to the Throne of Bhaal? It will be frustrating to have taken the character through BGEE, BGEE2 and TOB and then get blocked from finishing the game.

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    If I remember correctly teleporting to the final battle with a cheat should work. In this case it would be

C:MoveToArea("AR6200")
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    you maybe you forgot to do another pocket plane battle?
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    sarevok57 said:

you maybe you forgot to do another pocket plane battle?

I agree, enter every small room in your pocket plane, u may have missed a challenge, happened to me once.
  • AHFAHF Member Posts: 1,376
    I figured it might have been the pocket plane battle as well. I thought I did all the challenges and ran into each room to confirm before I reloaded pre-Balthazar and tried again.

@elminster‌ 's workaround worked perfectly, though. Many thanks!
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    elminster said:

If I remember correctly teleporting to the final battle with a cheat should work. In this case it would be

True story. You can teleport straight from Irenicus Dungeon and end the game, if you want.
    DJKajuru said:

elminster said:

True story. You can teleport straight from Irenicus Dungeon and end the game, if you want.
    I wonder if you can go straight from Candlekeep to the end of the game if you want in BGT!
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    AHF said:

DJKajuru said:

elminster said:

I wonder if you can go straight from Candlekeep to the end of the game if you want in BGT!
    Well, in that case, at lvl 1 with a quarterstaff, I think one will give an easy victory to big M.

lunar said:

AHF said:

DJKajuru said:

elminster said:

Well, in that case, at lvl 1 with a quarterstaff, I think one will give an easy victory to big M.

Possible but at least the PfMW spells won't be a problem!
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    if you have the power to teleport from candlekeep at level 1 to mellisan at the throne of bhaal, you will also have the power of the mystical crtl+Y key B)