Skip to content

Weird Cut-scenes *spoilers*

Hi!
The following three things have happened to me:
1: Went to sleep in the inn to the Left of "Den of Seven Vales" . A normal cut-scene with Jon breaks in and all my NPC:s are made unconscious in the cut-scene. Then I jump back to the inn, all my NPC:s are still unconscious on the floor, their HP has improved but no time has elapsed (no "You have slept for eight hours"). Instead I had to pay another 16 gold to sleep.
2. After Dorn has killed the guy at the wedding he starts hitting on me but I tell him to eff off but when the conversation is over the game automatically goes to the sleep cut-scene.
3. After having killed Neb and exiting the house, the spell "Lower Restoration" is automatically cast on the party even if nobody has it memorized (and nobody has been level drained).
Are these bugs or am I missing something? /J

Comments

• lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    edited January 2015
    1-that's a dream sequence, you get a few during the rests.

3-I think when you kill him you free the spirits of the children he has enslaved, and they give back any life energy they may have stolen from you in that battle, and the game shows this with the casting of restoration so it is intentional. It is lesser restoration, btw.