Skip to content

Kaigan left :(

WhiteRhynoWhiteRhyno Member Posts: 2
edited January 2015 in New Players (NO SPOILERS!)
So I'm on my first play through of BG EE on Ipad, and Kaigan up and decided that he didn't want to be part of my group anymore because of all the good deads I keep doing(it's in my nature). I was in the Nashkel temple completing Captain Barge at the time, before I could act he was out the door.

So my question is, can I get him back? He took of with some nice items that I would very much like to get back, and I was starting to get my party as a nice functioning unit. (Charname as Sorcerer, Khalid, Jaheira, Imoen, Xan, and of course Kaigan).

I went straight back to where I recruited him, but alas he wasn't there, hopefully he hasn't gone for good.

Comments

• SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
    No, sadly, he's gone for good.

When an NPC leaves because your rep gets too high or low, or if you dismiss an NPC at a time when your rep causes him or her to be "unhappy," they're gone for good. The only exception to these rules are the new NPCs that were added to the EE version, who will each go to a designated area and can be re-recruited when your rep is more favorable to them.
  • WhiteRhynoWhiteRhyno Member Posts: 2
    Stink, oh well, will have to load up an older save.

Cheers
    For the help