Skip to content

Weapons ineffectice(minor spoilers)

I can't kill the "Shadow" enemies on my way to the Vale of Shadows, it says that my weapons are ineffectice. Why is that?(I can hit the "Lesser Shadow" enemies).

Comments

• ronaldoronaldo Member Posts: 263
    @LundmaN I believe that is because you need +1 or better weapons to hit the Shadows. Magic will work on them also. The lesser shadows can be hit with any weapon.

You should have at least one character with a +1 weapon by that point. Just have that guy and your mage or Druid focus on the full shadows and have everyone else mop up the lesser shadows.
  • LundmaNLundmaN Member Posts: 43
    Yup, I realised that was the issue. And you're right, I did some more exploring and found some +1 weapons for my party, not for everyone yet though.
  • BelanosBelanos Member Posts: 968
    Even if they're not proficient with a particular weapon, it's still a good idea to give everybody something, especially in that area.
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    There will be more enemies immune to even more weapons, you will need to get the highest enchanted weapons as much as possible. As a rule, anything big, magical, ghostly, ancient or demonic looking will require magical weapons to hit.
  • lunar said:

There will be more enemies immune to even more weapons, you will need to get the highest enchanted weapons as much as possible. As a rule, anything big, magical, ghostly, ancient or demonic looking will require magical weapons to hit.

Let's let Uncle explain it for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-qLC_ptImo
  • JurisJuris Member Posts: 113
    Don't forget Druids have spells that give them enchanted weapons early in the game. You probably have a few +1 arrows by that point too. And magic missile :)
  • LundmaNLundmaN Member Posts: 43
    Thanks people :)