Skip to content

Keys, and more keys(minor spoilers)

What do you do with the keys you've found? And is there any way of knowing if you're going to need a specific key again? Because I currently have like 6-7 keys in my inventory that I don't even know if I've used or not. Well, I'm pretty sure I have used most of them, but there is no description that tells you the purpose of the key or any message that pops up after you've used one. Slightly annoying to walk around with items you don't know the purpose of. Like the Symbol of Myrkul, I googled and apparently it works as a key and after that it's useless. I thought that symbol would trigger some kind of quest.

Those items take up quite some space in my inventory, and I'm only in Chapter 1 so far(heading to Dragon's Eye atm), so I guess I'll encounter more keys/similar items that take up some space. Is there a key bag available in the game or another solution to this?

Comments

• ameliabogginsameliaboggins Member Posts: 287
    Can be used to stop your bag of holding from floating away....
  • LeoNegusLeoNegus Member Posts: 46
    There is a merchant in Kuldahar who will buy this kind of things. He doesn't pay much, but he says that he will sell them back to you in case you need something later.

So, I just sold to him all the keys I found in Kresselack's tomb and I'm heading to the Temple of the Forgotten God. Let's hope I won't have to travel back for any of these keys!
  • LundmaNLundmaN Member Posts: 43
    LeoNegus said:

There is a merchant in Kuldahar who will buy this kind of things. He doesn't pay much, but he says that he will sell them back to you in case you need something later.

So, I just sold to him all the keys I found in Kresselack's tomb and I'm heading to the Temple of the Forgotten God. Let's hope I won't have to travel back for any of these keys!

Oh yeah, I did remember him saying that. I'll go and sell them to him then. Thanks :)
  • LundmaNLundmaN Member Posts: 43

Can be used to stop your bag of holding from floating away....

If this was meant to be a joke it went straight over my head... :P