Skip to content

Trolls never go into death animation and can't be killed.

Like the title says, I can't kill any trolls, they never fall down. I tried not attacking them a bit when they are near death but didn't help either. Right now I can't really do the hold or trademeet stuff (which sucks because I want to do trademeet atm). Is there a solution? I tried searching online but couldn't find anything :/

Mods I have
BP(only ascension)
Spell revisions
Item revisions
Kit revisions
UB
bg2 tweaks
Divine remix

Comments

• Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    I definitely know that issue, though it's gotten better a bit over the years. I remember a few years back I really did have the unkillable trolls, while now they just keep on attacking in an unkillable state (at "Near Death") as long as they can continue to attack without moving. As soon as you e.g. move out of range and force them to pause in their attack, they will fall over. Still super annoying of course.

Did you try doing that? If it doesn't help, there may be some other issue involved.
  • RyuukaRyuuka Member Posts: 20
    I'll try it out! If it's that simple I can deal with it, trolls aren't everywhere in bg2 luckily.
  • JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    If the problem persists, you could always just turn debug mode on and ctrl+y them.
  • TingelTingel Member Posts: 4
    This Person fixed it by reinstalling the game without the tweak pack: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/comment/592657#Comment_592657
    Perhaps it's a problem with the tweak pack and bg2ee?
  • RyuukaRyuuka Member Posts: 20
    edited January 2015
    Jarrakul said:

If the problem persists, you could always just turn debug mode on and ctrl+y them.

I've even tried that :( It doesn't work. They won't go down into the death animation anyway, they just regen and laugh at me.
    Tingel said:

This Person fixed it by reinstalling the game without the tweak pack: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/comment/592657#Comment_592657
    Perhaps it's a problem with the tweak pack and bg2ee?

Thanks, I'll try that as well. It doesn't seem like walking away helped :/