Skip to content

Having a Bug with Hexxat Final Quest

Hi there,

I'm having a bug where I can't completely kill the Lich character. He stays at "near death" no matter what I do, and then I get this weird repetition of dialogue thing from Hexxat.

I've attached the file. Can someone help me with this?

-Ted

Comments

• Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    I've also had numerous issues with Hexxat where she just keeps looping certain lines of dialogue, at various points in the game and on several saves. I've just stopped using her for now :/
  • EdjanderEdjander Member Posts: 9
    edited January 2015
    Well, I'm almost done with the whole game using her. I need to get past this quest end point.
    Reposting the problem game file because I can't see it on my original post anymore.
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    So does this mean they didn't fix all of the new content bugs? This one sounds show-stopping if you're trying to use Hexxat. Ridiculous.
    I have the most updated patch, so it looks like bugs still persist. Anyone got a SOLUTION?
  • ElzarathElzarath Member Posts: 173
    Crtl+Y the lich?
    That is just brilliant.
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    A+ for creativity, did not see that one coming heh.
  • AskinwhobeAskinwhobe Member Posts: 16
    Funny solution. That said Hexxat is bugged to heck and back. I hate solo class thieves anyways but I did want to see her quest and it was just needing reloading and workarounds so I gave up.
  • FiniusCorpiusFiniusCorpius Member Posts: 7
    I prefer solo class thieves

I prefer solo class thieves

Any particular reason why? They end up with far more thieving points than needed and fall off pretty badly late game except for traps, which any multi can do too.
    Is it a role-playing decision? Because those are awesome.
  • JenzafarJenzafar Member Posts: 303
    Edjander said:

HA! I found a way around the bug. I used Viconia to take control of the lich with control undead, then I had him cast Imprisonment on himself. Now the game is moving forward again! Huzzah!

OMG this really does work. I had to have him cast spellstrike on himself first, though.

And I really can't believe this bug still exists.