Skip to content

Delayed Jaheira romance

So for some reason, my romance with Jaheira either started late or stalled for a while. I used EEKeeper to nudge it forward, but by that time, I was coming to the end of chapter 6. As a result, I haven't gotten the Harper's Pin and Dermin hasn't shown. So.... Can I go back and do some early chapter quests, like Mazzy and Jan that I skipped, just to kill some time until I can complete Jaheira's quest?

Thanks!

Comments

• Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,212
    Jaheira is notorious in that regard, she has some seriously long passages in her romance, and some weird trigger conditions (like resting outdoors at specific times...).

If you don't just want to waste time needlessly, there should be some console command to advance time, and hopefully simulate hanging around for a long time. I think it was something like AdvanceRealTime? Can probably find it easily somewhere.
  • withnailwithnail Member Posts: 67
    I don't mind wasting time, if it means I get back on track and can do a few quests! I'm a bit of a completist, anyway, so maybe it'll be fun. I'll look into the code, too. I know I can mess with the variables with EEKeeper, too.

Thanks!

With