Skip to content

Not gaining exp

For some reason the last couple of quests I've done aren't giving me exp, only rep increases. The Fallen Paladins and the Limited Wish both have failed to yield any experience at all. 'Sup with that? (playing old school SoA)

Comments

• DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    Did you reach the 2.700.000 xp cap?
  • SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    Are you level drained?
  • HunterHunter Member Posts: 28
    No to both ... everyone is at full health and just over 1.2 mil xp

I used the cheat code to add the lost xp, and so far I'm gaining as described in the walkthru, but the Fallen Paladin and Limited Wish quests did not add the xp at the end.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    for the fallen paladin quest, did you go back to sir ryan trawl and give him the cup back after you slain the fallen paladins? which should give you 17 500 xp per character, and by limited wish I assume its the " I want to go on an adventure like none other that I have experienced before" or some jargon like that, did you bring back the gong to captain dennis? ( I forget how much xp per character you get for that one, despite the fact I just did it yesterday) do you have any mods installed with your game? maybe its a mod bug?
    I did both. I am playing SoA vanilla v 2.0.23035
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    I think the latest BG2 SoA patch is 23037. So you may want to update to that.
    Thanks
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    also, are you using any mods? usually mods are the problem for weird anomalies like this