Skip to content

Aerie, Jaheira, Neera, Viconia

If you have all four of these NPCs in your party, will you get banter between all of them at once? If so, can high charisma keep it going? I can imagine the four of them arguing over you would be funny.

Comments

• CoutelierCoutelier Member Posts: 1,282
    I don't think Neera does argue with the others, and for the others you should only get two of them arguing at once (just depends on who happens to be closest when the other's banter starts, I suppose). Charisma doesn't have any affect AFAIK - eventually you'll just have to choose one.
  • OllmerOllmer Member Posts: 73
    edited February 2015
    There is a banter with all of them, not about PC, but, as strange as it may seem, about Anomen's cooking abilities. (You must also have Anomen in party).
  • DregothofTyrDregothofTyr Member Posts: 229
    Wait, really? I have to see this banter now..
  • DetectiveMittensDetectiveMittens Member Posts: 235
    edited February 2015
    Ollmer said:

There is a banter with all of them, not about PC, but, as strange as it may seem, about Anomen's cooking abilities. (You must also have Anomen in party).

I couldn't find such banter involving all 4 of the lovely ladies. I trawled through all of Anomen's banters in IE
    However there are amusing banters between Anomen and Neera. He has *such* a way with words.

"Let me enjoy the sugar upon your lips."

Very flowery.

EDIT: Found it. Nevermind.

Didn't know Viconia was a fan of Parma Violets. Can I make a formal request that this gets added to her character bio?
    Post edited by DetectiveMittens on