Skip to content

Can Hidden Refuge Quests be finished without Neera?

Hello,

Neera had a double unsuccessful wild surge of saving throws lowered and fireball cast on herself and died.
For rp reasons (as Neera is rather careless about the danger of wild surges and doesn't seem to take seriously the damage which wild surges can inflict to herself as well as to the others, judging from her remarks and dialogues) I didn't resurrect her.
I was in the middle of her quest chain with Daxus just saved, when Haer'Dalis started to complain that we should go to the Five Flagons Inn. Then I went to the Astral Prison and Neera didn't make it through.
When I come back to the Hidden Refuge, it is destroyed after the attack and indication pops up suggesting that someone may have survived. But no one is to be seen.
I read that there were issues with invisible npc's in the camp if one came without Neera.
Can this invisibility be dispelled or removed in some way in case Neera is dead?

Comments

• baldurskjdbaldurskjd Member Posts: 67
    If you did not complete the side quests before the camp is destroyed then you cannot complete the quests.
  • BretoBreto Member Posts: 20

If you did not complete the side quests before the camp is destroyed then you cannot complete the quests.

@baldurskjd I have completed all side-quests (cats, half-orc, Mironda's beer, hairpin, Kirik and Daxus), except for Wilson. I return to the camp after Daxus has been saved. The camp is destroyed and empty.
    As far as I remember, Telana must be there to forward me to Red Wizard Compound in the Waukeen Promenade.
  • OllmerOllmer Member Posts: 73
    Console Neera in, finish the quest, kill her again.
  • proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    Or at least give her the "this is your last warning" talk after resurrecting her for the last time.
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,212
    Just feel I should add that Wilson is not actually a quest you need to finish at or with the Refuge, you just hear of him there. You can get Wilson completely independently of what happens to the Refuge.
  • baldurskjdbaldurskjd Member Posts: 67
    But to finish the one wild mage's quest don't you have to bring Wilson to see him?
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,212

But to finish the one wild mage's quest don't you have to bring Wilson to see him?

Not to my knowledge, but I haven't really looked into it too deeply.
  • LathlaerLathlaer Member Posts: 475
    I can confirm that you do not need Wilson for Zaviak to be alive in the end.
  • SmilingSwordSmilingSword Member Posts: 827
    Lathlaer said:

I can confirm that you do not need Wilson for Zaviak to be alive in the end.

Maybe they changed that, but last time i played i hadn't met wilson when i did the hidden refuge quest line and Zavaik survived.
  • LathlaerLathlaer Member Posts: 475
    Isn't this what I said? :)