Skip to content

How to solve my problem?

StrunkStrunk Member Posts: 21
Anyone knows about CLUA console in IWDEE? I wrongly choose the dialogue, and save the game after the quest? I think the only thing I can do is re-creating a NPC to finish the quest. Is the CLUA console can do the same in IWDEE?

I successfully edited my baldur.ini into which I inserted a Debug code and opened console. The issue is, in Heart of Winter, when Vaarglan appeared and asked me where is sought-after mage. I wrongly exposed Kieran and got a bad result. I try to enter "CreateCreature("VAARGLAN")" in console and nothing happened. Am I wrong in typo? or there's no solution in my situation.

Hope someone can help me.

Post edited by Strunk on
33.JPG 248.4K

Comments

• StrunkStrunk Member Posts: 21
    I spawned Vaarglan. It didn't work. Anyone knows how to reset my dialogue? making things happen again.

I found out two variables "KIERAN_BETRAYED,KIERAN_CURE" in SK, and reset the values. It didn't work too.

This is my save after the skirmish in his hotel.
    JuliusBorisov
  • NoonNoon Member Posts: 202
    Isn't there an autosave when you enter the town ? Or did you screw it when entering a house ? Otherwise, you can add the xp or loot missing and spawn the innkeeper if you really want the result, unless what you really want is the battle itself.
  • StrunkStrunk Member Posts: 21
    Noon said:

Isn't there an autosave when you enter the town ? Or did you screw it when entering a house ? Otherwise, you can add the xp or loot missing and spawn the innkeeper if you really want the result, unless what you really want is the battle itself.

I screw it up when I back up the house.

Tis the battle that I really want. There re few chances in the game for you engaging a rounded squad, with every classes in. and few mages you really can slay. For my problem I think if someone can change some values in Global Variables setting to solve the problem. Or I just leave it behind. How you spawn the innkeeper in the game, from ShadowKeeper?