Skip to content

Viconia Romance Progression (SPOILERS)

So I am in chapter 7 and have done everything there really is to do except going to the Tree of Life to fight Irenicus. I have been hoping to finish up Viconia's romance progression, but as of right now, I am at what the following link refers to as L31 (as in that is the last one that I have come across). This means I should have 1 more conversation, her fight, then 2 more. I know I have made the right choices and have not broken the progression off, and I have tried things like CLUAConsole:AdvanceRealTime(9999999) as well as simply traveling around or resting a bunch and no matter what I do, I can not seem to get Viconia's romance story line to progressive. Could anyone give me some advice as to how I can go about finishing up the romance story line before I finish SoA?

Comments

• Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    There may be some condition to fulfill before the romance can progress, such as resting in open air, resting in an inn, or whatever. Maybe try some of those? I can't remember the exact details on Viconia, but I know several romances have conditions like that.
  • VaellenVaellen Member Posts: 14
    I have tried traveling all over, resting in open air, resting in a city and resting in an inn. Do you happen to know of any other possible conditions?
  • reap_iireap_ii Member Posts: 43
    edited February 2015
    Have you checked the variables for viconiaromanceactive? (Pretty sure thats what your looking for) I would check that with eekeeper to make sure you have the correct value for an active romance.
    reap_ii said:

Have you checked the variables for viconiaromanceactive? (Pretty sure thats what your looking for) I would check that with eekeeper to make sure you have the correct value for an active romance.

Noob question, how would I go about doing that?
  • reap_iireap_ii Member Posts: 43
    Hopefully your on a pc because im only familiar with the pc version. So anyway do a search for eekeeper. Install it. Open a saved game. Find "global variables." Scroll down to viconiaromanceactive and there will be a value of 1,2, or 3. I think you should have a 2 for the variable. Im not totally sure about all this but im reasonably sure. Much smarter people here can correct me.
  • BeetleBeetle Member Posts: 46
    I think the romances no longer advance in chapter 7. Was she taken by Bodhi in chapter 6? If not, I think you may be permanently stuck. Do you remember the last talk you had with her? How long ago was it?
    Beetle said:

I think the romances no longer advance in chapter 7. Was she taken by Bodhi in chapter 6? If not, I think you may be permanently stuck. Do you remember the last talk you had with her? How long ago was it?

No she was not taken by Bodhi, but it progressed after that anyway. The last thing she said to me was that she wanted to end the relationship, starting with:

"'You are awake I see. That is good. I have been watching you for
    some time...thinking. I wish to share my thoughts with you.'"

She said that while I was resting in Suldanessellar.
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    How did you reply to her wanting to end it? You may have given the wrong answer, and so she, well, ended it. Just like she said :/

How did you reply to her wanting to end it? You may have given the wrong answer, and so she, well, ended it. Just like she said :/

I chose the second option, which all of the guides I read indicated was the proper one. It was my understanding that the relationship inevitably has to end temporarily in SoA.