Skip to content

Baldur's Gate EE IOS Issues - Action Bar

Is there ANY way to expand the action bar once collapsed on an IPhone 5? It is nearly impossible to not accidentally bump the collapse button, and once it's gone, you cannot "un-collapse" it, basically rendering the game unplayable on this device. I know it's the IPhone is not the optimal platform here, but it's what I have available currently.

Comments

• lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Known issue, also on Ipad. Only fix is loading to a previous state where you have not hidden the game bars. Or, transferring your save game to a pc version, loading your save, expanding the bars there, saving, and transferring back to Ipad, vis using Ifunbox. No, it is even more tedious than it sounds.
  • ProciuttoProciutto Member Posts: 3
    Uggghhh... That's way too much work, plus I do not have the PC version. Well it looks like I just blew 5 bucks on an un-playable app. Do you happen to know if the problem persists in BG2 or Icewind Dale IOS versions?
  • proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    There's a work around for this. Enable the zoom function in accessibility on your phone then double tap with three fingers. Once it's zoomed you can click the button to expand side bars, then double tap with three fingers again to return to the normal view. It is fixed in IWD but I haven't tried BGII on my phone yet.
  • ProciuttoProciutto Member Posts: 3
    Procco, thank you so much. You have officially saved the day in splendid fashion! I am eternally grateful, as this was wildly frustrating.