Skip to content

MANUAL PLEASE!

J_ButcherJ_Butcher Member Posts: 4
edited February 2015 in Troubleshooting
Can anyone link the manual to iOS versions of the game here? (Or all versions and let's have a definitive place for all of the manuals please?) because I have been on this forum for an hour and I can't find any instruction manuals on how to play the darned game!
Honestly there should be a link at the top of every single page in this forum that says "Game Manual" with the page having all versions of the manual on it. This is something that is very rudimentary, Beamdog.

Comments

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    http://www.baldursgate.com/

About halfway down the page. Survival Guide is about lore, Mastering Melee & Magic is about gameplay.
  • J_ButcherJ_Butcher Member Posts: 4
    Thank you, I have skimmed those looking for specifics for iOS, I was more referring to the actual interface controls. Like if you touch the return to game icon twice in a row, the entire left side menu bar disappears. How does one get that back? How does one disable that "feature"? Also the same can be said for the right side bar as well. Is there a way to get to the menu of the game from inside the game or is quitting out the only way? Etc.
  • J_ButcherJ_Butcher Member Posts: 4
    I see that this is actually an open issue / bug. I'll await an update / fix before commenting again. Thank you.