Skip to content

I can't find Saemon!

I finished up Spellhold, went to the tavern and was given the quest to get the horn at night. So I got the horn at night, and I went to the docks to search for Saemon. He was nowhere to be found where he normally was, so I figured the enhanced edition relocated him.
Did I do something wrong? How do I fix it? I need to find Saemon because I really enjoy the Fish City, and from a roleplaying perspective the 2nd encounter with Spectator in Ch. 9 won't make any sense if I don't run into him in Ch. 4
Is there possibly a cheat code I can use to spawn Saemon? Did I not look in the right place?
HELP!

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited February 2015
  • ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
    What do I with this, I don't understand.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited February 2015
    Download the file posted there, extract the AR1600.BCS file out of the zip file, and then put that ar1600.bcs file into your override folder.
    Where is the override folder?
  • XeZeLXeZeL Member Posts: 13
    If you don't already have one (you probably don't if you've never fiddled with override files before) you need to create it. Just create a new folder called "override" in your game folder (the one that has baldur.exe in it) and shove any override files in there :)
    Tresset
    Ok that seems pretty clear, if it doesn't work, I will @ you guys, stay posted.
  • James_MJames_M Member Posts: 140
    There is a possible Saemon Havarian bug in Brynnlaw, it's possible that Saemon Havarian is not appearing as you found out.
    If Saemon does not appear during night (approx 8:30pm or later), can re-load a save game from just after regaining freedom (the area with the hidden stairs), or do this:

- Add debug mode=1 to the baldur.ini file.
    - Start the game, and then move your party to the south-east docks
    - Hit Control+Space and then type: CLUAConsole:CreateCreature(""ppsaem3"")

This will cause Saemon to appear; talk to him and he recognizes that you have the Horn.