Skip to content

Hexxat Problem - Casque of Dragomir

How long does Hexxat's questline take to run though? Do I have to wait until a specific chapter to complete it, are their any random dialogues I have to wait to be initiated before continuing?

Currently playing through the enhanced edition for the first time, and I made the mistake of inviting Hexxat to my good aligned party so that I could experience the new content.

Pretty early on, right out of the first tomb, Anomen has given me an ultimatum (And I assume I'll get the same thing from Keldorn once I pick him up), she leaves or he does. So I booted Hexxat, but the Casque of Dragomir has now been dumped into the Bhaalspawns inventory and I cannot remove it.

How long is it going to take me to run through her quest to get it removed? I figure I will just drop Anomen run through her quest quickly to remove it and then drop her, only I don't want to do this if it is going to take half of the game to resolve the questline.

Comments

• GenryuGenryu Member Posts: 372
    Never mind, I just downloaded shadow keeper and removed it from my inventory. I'll just do her quest line at a later date with an evil aligned party.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    edited March 2015
    The unremovable casque bug should have been fixed with patch 1.3. Are you playing the latest version? If so, your start screen should look like this:
  • GenryuGenryu Member Posts: 372
    edited March 2015
    Yeah that's what my screen looks like, I only bought the game within the last couple of weeks so I'd assume I'm all up to date.

Edit: I actually don't have a version number at the top.