Skip to content

What is your PC's alignment?

MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356
edited October 2012 in Archive (General Discussion)
First, indicate in the poll what your PC's alignment is.

Second, for discussion: Is your PC's alignment the same as your own? If you don't know, or would like to take a different test, this 1st edition AD&D alignment test is one of the best I've seen so far (which accounts for alignment tendencies). You don't have to sign up to take the test. Just keep clicking "next" until you get your result.
  1. What is your PC's alignment?366 votes
    1. Lawful Good
        9.29%
    2. Neutral Good
      23.50%
    3. Chaotic Good
      24.32%
    4. Lawful Neutral
        5.46%
    5. True Neutral
        9.84%
    6. Chaotic Neutral
      12.02%
    7. Lawful Evil
        5.46%
    8. Neutral Evil
        6.83%
    9. Chaotic Evil
        3.28%
Post edited by Mortianna on

Comments

• MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356
    edited September 2012
    According to this test, it's a match. Although I'm generally, not inhumanly, LE. I tend to score LN and TN on other tests.
    Post edited by Mortianna on
  • AnduineAnduine Member Posts: 416
    Lawful Good. I am playing a Paladin, afterall.
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    Nice test. I got Neutral Good, which is very believable. I vary between Neutral and Chaotic, but mostly a bit on the Neutral side, so yup.

Thanks for posting this :)
  • WoldanWoldan Member Posts: 41
    Yes, in my first playthrough (no matter what game) I always create a character who's like me - chaotic neutral.
  • XzarXzar Member Posts: 215
    Wow, the test is pretty much one-sided - 30 chaos, 1 evil and 5 balance, CN.

I do play my canon characters as NE though.
  • DragonspearDragonspear Member Posts: 1,838
    for some reason the pictures keep giving me a bad variable on em. maybe I'll try opening em in firefox instead of chrome
  • Jared4242Jared4242 Member Posts: 130
    Chaotic Good, suits both me and my character.
    ya its not working in any of my browsers. kinda frustrating really
    @Dragonspear How odd. I use Firefox and it loaded just fine.
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Tricksy thread; asking me what my character's alignment is, if it matches my own and then suggesting a test if I'm unsure... Almost got me! :P

I consider myself Chaotic Good and my player character is usually just an extension of myself so he is too. Took the test though, which claimed I'm True Neutral, almost Lawful Neutral. Not sure what that's all about.
  • sandmanCCLsandmanCCL Member Posts: 1,389
    I come up as Lawful/True Good on every one of these I've ever taken. That said, I usually play evil characters in D&D games.

Once BG:EE comes out, I'm rolling as a Chaotic Good Swashbuckler I plan to dual-class into a mage in BG2:EE. It's one of the more overpowered combinations I never got around to trying out with the original titles.
    @Mortianna On firefox I didn't get any broken pictures for my graphs but instead I just didn't see them period. On Chrome and Internet Exploder (It really hurt to use this) I just got broken picture icons =(
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    Lawful Good. Interesting, as in the other test posted I was TN.

@Mortianna On firefox I didn't get any broken pictures for my graphs but instead I just didn't see them period. On Chrome and Internet Exploder (It really hurt to use this) I just got broken picture icons =(

Apparently, the test is trapped with a random Chaos spell for your browser.

• KenjiKenji Member Posts: 251
    Neutral Evil. I'd say I'm a Lawful Good citizen in real life.
  • cloakanddaggercloakanddagger Member Posts: 111
    I normally prefer balance between good and evil. I believe the views of a Druid or Ranger to coincide with mine. But as for how I would be as an adventuring neutral, I am definitely chaotic, because I would most likely be a sort of rogue and not follow any rules.
  • MornmagorMornmagor Member Posts: 1,160
    I got Chaotic Neutral o_O
  • Roller12Roller12 Member Posts: 437
    edited August 2012
    Thats funny, i play a NE char, today in a forum thread expressed my wish to metagame a NE character, and this test showed.. tadaa

Neutral Evil or Lawful Evil

!
    :D
  • MarkosMarkos Member Posts: 30
    Always played a chaotic good character. I think it suits me too. I got Neutral Good but close enough!
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    edited August 2012
    This is the second or third pool about this if i'm not wrong.

By the way my Main Char alignment is:

Everyone, i played at least 3 times in each alignment surelly ( and a thousand of times in Lawful Good, Chaotic Good and Chaotic Evil).

But i assume you want to know which alignment i like most, so here's my answer.

Edit: or maybe not, presumed too much and voted before the test :)!
    Post edited by kamuizin on
    kamuizin said:

This is the second or third pool about this if i'm not wrong.

There is a "What is your favorite alignment group to play," which I interpreted to be general party alignment (good/neutral/evil). I didn't find anything referring to PC alignment specifically, so I thought I'd create this thread. I also thought it would be interesting to see if PC and player alignment match up. Pretty interesting results so far.

I see you didn't answer whether or not your PC alignment and your own alignment coincide.
  • mellotronheartmellotronheart Member Posts: 13
    Chaotic Good all the way!
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    Wow, is there a way the maker of the test could have posted it without injecting his condescending, bullshit opinion about other editions? I didn't show up at his gaming table and slap the dice out of his hand. Sigh...

Anyway, as expected I got Lawful Neutral, which I've never actually played as in the BG franchise. Last time I did play LN I believe was when I roleplayed a Sith Warrior in Star Wars The Old Republic I'd probably describe as Lawful Neutral or even Lawful Good.

Didn't match my future BG:EE guy, though. He'll be a Lawful Evil Blackguard.
  • AzL0nAzL0n Member Posts: 126
    Chaotic-Good, Robin Hood style.
  • PaheejPaheej Member Posts: 126
    Um, I always considered myself Lawful Evil (like the average person) in DnD terms . . .

However the test gave me Chaotic Evil and I can't change it.
  • Jean_LucJean_Luc Member Posts: 228
    edited August 2012
    Chaotic/Neutral Good with a stronger tendency towards NG. Matches most of the PCs I play.
  • TulimyrskyTulimyrsky Member Posts: 17
    Neutral Good, my PC seems to match the alignment I was given on the quiz, too, which is nice to know.
  • KenjiKenji Member Posts: 251
    Not enough evilness in this thread
  • Jean_LucJean_Luc Member Posts: 228
    Kenji said:

Not enough evilness in this thread

Enough to screw up the world I'd say. :P

• SophiaSophia Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 581
    Nice test :)! My result is Lawful good, which matches my pc alignment