Skip to content

Headcanons - What does this NPC look like? [Spoilers, maybe]

ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
If you don't know what a headcanon is, please click here. Spoiler: It has not as much to do with weapons or brain-containers as one might think.

Hello everybody ~

You know, only a handful of the characters featured in Baldur's Gate and Co. actually ever really show their faces and we can only make vague assumptions about their looks based on the teeny tiny character models, most of which are but copy pasted paint jobs. And sometimes, the official portraits don't match your own headcanons either.

So, I would like to hear what you imagine some of the characters to look like. Either you can describe them, post a photo of a look-alike actor, draw a picture, etc. Whatever helps you get your point across. If you wish to share a picture someone else has drawn, please give credit to the artist and put a link to the original artwork next to it. Thank you.

If you have a story about how you got your headcanon, make sure to share it as well ;)

Knock yourselves out!
Post edited by Buttercheese on

Comments

• ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    Ok, I will go ahead and post mine then:

First of all we got Haer'Dalis.
    I always imagined him to have goat legs, like a satyr ... I am not a 100% sure where I got the idea, but I think I saw a fanart with this on DeviantArt ages ago.

Also, my headcanons on Edwin have changed over the years, though I guess Artastrophe's versions of him proabably influenced me the most. Currently I imagine him something like shown in the spoiler tag, though I personally give him more spiky looking tattoos that cover his scalp and run down on the side of his neck, all the way over the right shoulder and arm.

Regarding Cernd, I always thought him to look a lot like Marvel's Wolverine while shapeshifting.
    (Warning old drawing is old:)