Skip to content

Dynaheir and Imoen Portraits :)

MeaninglessMeaningless Member Posts: 51
edited March 2015 in Fan Creations
Hello all!

I've been looking around trying to find a portrait for Dynaheir that looks great (to my tastes anyway =P), but so far no winner has been declared, does anyone have and care to show alternate/custom Dynaheir portraits? (Whatever you're using =D)

Also, theres the widely known Alyson Hannigan portrait for Imoen (made by Iamotu? http://www.shsforums.net/topic/14146-alyson-hannigan-as-imoen/), however IIRC the original was more "normal" (without the horrendously excessive amount of brightness applied to it, looks 1000 times better IMHO), does anyone has that old/original version to upload? That had be immensely appreciated \o/

Dynaheir portraits found (don't know who the authors are, if any portrait should be removed from post let me know!)
image Liked this one best so far :)
image Artwork type not really a portrait..

Imoen portrait original but needs the larger size as this is the small picture only :(

Edit: OH! And as advised via PM, there are artists that do frequent the forum and happen to baldurize pictures on occasion? If I should be so lucky, and by a longshot, providing a few source images in case you talented individuals feel artistically inspired to fashion a new Dynaheir portrait \o/

(Hope these pictures are ok)

Btw thanks to all who read and scpecially to the people that make portraits and content to the game feel so unique, thanks a lot!!
Post edited by Meaningless on

Comments