Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Is there a way to extend the number of kit slots?

Ser_ElrykSer_Elryk Member Posts: 72
Using NearInfinity or EEKeeper, maybe? I have the Divine Remix mod installed, and there aren't enough slots available for all of the cleric kits.

Comments

• subtledoctorsubtledoctor Member Posts: 11,466
    edited March 2015
    Nope. There is only room for 10 kits total (trueclass + nine kits) in the CharGen screens. Only the devs can enable a scroll bar here, and after - how many? 7? 8? - numerous patches it has not happened. Either it's just too hard, or the devs just don't care.

You can install as many mod kits as you want (well, up to about 200 or so) and they will be in the game, just not on the kit selection screen. You can apply them later in ShadowKeeper.

Alternatively, my mod adds "totems" for my cleric kits to the temple store in Candlekeep, so you can give yourself one of my cleric kits in-game even if you filled up the visible slots with Divine Remix kits.

• Ser_ElrykSer_Elryk Member Posts: 72
    Drats! Oh, well. Guess I'll just have to be selective with my kits. Thanks for the info, though.

• subtledoctorsubtledoctor Member Posts: 11,466
    I thought about creating totems in my mod for other mods' kits... but never got around to it.