Skip to content

Lower Durlag's Tower

I have gotten to the bottom level of Durlag's tower. I answered the one set of golem's questions (the ones you encounter via the throne room). Somehow, when I met the second group, (through the bed in the rune room) I left them without answering their questions. Durlag won't tell me anything now except that I am not finished yet, clicking on the bed again does nothing, the throne I have already been to and answered that set of questions; going back there does nothing. I suspect I need to get back to the second set of golems again but have no idea how to do so.

Comments

• HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    There's 3 questions to answer. There's the one you get from the throne, for which you need to kill Grael, it sounds like you've done this already. There's one you get to from the bed, which I think you've also done. The third one requires you to speak to the statue in the room past the lava.
  • FrdNwsmFrdNwsm Member Posts: 1,069
    I found that statue just a minute ago; was teleported back to golem room. This should do it, I think. Thanks for the information, though. Heh, or so I hope.