Skip to content

D&D:WOTES remake/mod?

MaconaMacona Member Posts: 70
Can anyone remember 'Dungeons & Dragons: Warriors of the Eternal Sun' for the Megadrive/Genesis? A fun, yet heavily flawed game.

I was thinking how cool the game would be if it was redone in the infinity engine. What are your thoughts? Would you like to see a WOTES:EE?

Comments

• rms7581rms7581 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2020
    I LOVE this game and thought about remake options for it many times. The infinity engine would be great, but to keep the same "feel," moving it to a ToEE style, turn-based combat (instead of the BG default live/pause system).

I'd favor making a single character and then letting any of the NPC archetypes join you, and then adding some more RP/story elements to the plot.

For dungeons, you gotta keep it first person, though, but keep it turn-based and not the original live/button mash mess that it was.

I'd be totally interested in a remake.
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    I have actually never even heard of this game before! I'll have to look up more information about it. :)
  • whiplashwhiplash Member Posts: 1
    Love to see a remake of this and some extra tunnels caves secrets etc, twice the content & story would be truly epic. a lot of spells never used/understood. like striking + thief Hide combo