Skip to content

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,857
    @Aasim Commiserations. :(
  • Corey_RussellCorey_Russell Member Posts: 998
    @Wise_Grimwald I thought Aasim is still alive?
  • AasimAasim Member Posts: 591

He is.
    edited February 2017
    Aasim said:

He is.
    I see. Guess Wise_Grimwald is trying to save time by giving you condolences before you are dead - maybe Wise is going on vacation, and won't be around when you go down, Aasim.
    @Corey_Russell

Hahhahahah..... :D
    Mantis37 said:

no Dogtown for me this run!

:(

• Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,857
    Grond0 said:

Seems like I just jumped the gun. :( I'd better change my name to Alaundo the Seer.

Hmm. Predicting that someone will die in a no-reload run - not exactly a long-shot there >:).
    :D
    Sorry to hear Ogrim go down, @Aasim - so Wise was right after all. But you have a very hard install - have you even one Trilogy success yet? Maybe you need to tone it down a bit to give yourself a chance.
    What's next @Wise_Grimwald ? Maybe a themed party? I already know the next themed party I will try when/if the wild mage party I'm currently working on goes down. My party full of wild mages who are actually casting spells isn't necessarily very promising on living a long life and all...but it makes for good forum material it seems...
  • Mantis37Mantis37 Member Posts: 1,174
    Hm, one or two bugs are putting a crimp in my progress. First at Windspear the Tomb Guardian caused a crash, possibly infinity animations related. A bit miffed I decided to wander a little elsewhere rather than completing the quest and letting Kivan cut down Tazok mkII.... But then when I tried to visit Watcher's Keep on my arrival I got the message that all exits were sealed and an 80,000 XP award. Hmph, Demogorgon must have heard I was coming and hid back under the bed. Anyone else had that bug? For now we shall head back to the city instead I guess. Possibly we could do the Planar Sphere instead or one or two left over quests.
    edited February 2017
    @Corey_Russell

Are these portraits your family?

Forrest=co-worker
    Misty=Forrest's girlfriend

I couldn't fit these two anywhere...tnx.