Skip to content

Anyone want to play some Multiplayer..?

Hello there. I am new to these forums, and stumbled across them whilst looking for people to play multiplayer IWD:EE with. I am an above-average player, and have completed the original version of this game a few years ago. A few months ago, I completed BG2 + Throne of Bhaal, so I have plenty of experience with these kinds of RPGs.

I have just started the game and I am currently in the Prologue. The game is on 'Hard' combat difficulty, and I am a solo (currently) Elf F/M/T. Please reply to this post if you are interested in joining my quest.

Thank you :)

Comments

• TheLastWardenTheLastWarden Member Posts: 3
    Hey there, I'm also new to the forums. Would love to play the game with you in the near future, but I might be playing baldurs gate 1 with another group in the mean time. You could join us in that too if you want.
  • wraith5641wraith5641 Member Posts: 500
    I have played through BG with BG2 ToB recently on the "Trilogy" mod (can't remember what it was called). I may decide to play again, but at the moment, I wanna stick with IWD since I haven't played it in so long. My session is called "Feel Free to Join", so if you ever see me on there, you are more than welcome to come in :)