Skip to content

Still looking

Me and @CaptainConor are still looking for people to play with. We are just at the beginning of Baldur's Gate EE. Inbox us if interested I am on eastern central time.

Comments

• TheLastWardenTheLastWarden Member Posts: 3
    Hey, I've been playing a ton of the new Pillars of Eternity and it's piqued my interest to revisit baldurs gate 1 and 2. I'd love to coop with you two.
  • Kaisc006Kaisc006 Member Posts: 25
    I'm down for late night or early afternoon play! I'm EST and could do either 10 am or 10 pm every day but Monday.
  • MourekMourek Member Posts: 5
    Kaisc006 said:

I'm down for late night or early afternoon play! I'm EST and could do either 10 am or 10 pm every day but Monday.

i could do those hours aswell if you guys are still looking
    Also what are the rules regarding character creation? I favor using ee keeper to allocate the same stat points for the whole party but don't mind rolling as well.

Are we able to use ee keeper to allow multi-class kits? I've never tried it before but thought it might be fun to try a kitted fighter/thief.

• No we do not use ee keeper, but you can reroll as much as you want. 10 pm is a good time, so hopefully tuesday night can be our first night. I plan on playing a cavalier. What classes are you two interested in?
    fighter / thief or a thief kit for me!
  • Okay I would like @Mourek to be a support then if that is fine
    edited March 2015
    I happen to have tomorrow off if others are able to start anytime earlier. Thanks for organizing the game! This will be my first multiplayer experience with BG and I'm looking forward to it!

Also, decided to do fighter 3 dual into thief. I'll dual wield either scimitars or shortswords depending on the group's proficiencies.
  • Okay I am a cavalier weilds longswords. Multiplayer takes more time and patience. Plus we are all relatively new. I have started a few times with people but they never stick. If this works it will be my first whole playthrough.
  • MourekMourek Member Posts: 5
    tomorrow tuesday at 10pm is fine for me too. i could go dwarf cleric wielding warhammers.
  • That would be awesome. Okay so everything is on for 10 pm then?
    Yep!
  • Okay so I will message you both around 9:30
  • CaptainConorCaptainConor Member Posts: 39
    Include me in that if you would JoJo.
  • KraneorKraneor Member Posts: 2
    Hi there! I'm totally new to the forum btw. I was just stopping by to wish you guys a great adventure! I'm looking for a group myself but being CET is kinda hard, or well at least seems so from what I read around here, not that I've looked by myself ofc hehe. But seems it's really hard to find people and it's really worth to find them here hehe.

Anyway sadly you didn't go for the 10am runs haha, I totally understand it, it's much better playing it at nights hehe. Anyway I'm just sure I've seen your game around JoJo haha called "JoJoJo" hehe and after lurking around the forum these days and seeing it there I just had to make an account and come to say it hehe.

Anyway, thank you guys for motivating me to try to do and have this experience, this forum is really great. Sadly as someone already said, seems we are a little bit late to the party haha, but still better to play it on the last version without bugs.. I've to look for a team since mine won't group up because my bro is fucked up with the intel chips*** or w/e it is hehe anyway don't want to bother you guys with this and sorry for hijacking the thread a bit hehe, just wanted to thank you too ;D.

Best wishes in your journey guys! May you end it! ;D