Skip to content

Dorn romance and copper coronet (spoilers, naturally)

Dorn has initiated the first romance dialogue. But my bhaalspawn is a shameless little tart. If she beds a male courtesan in copper coronet, will that break the romance? Obviously he would have no moral objections, but he might see it as a betrayal of trust....and we all know how he reacts to that.

Comments

• YannirYannir Member Posts: 595
    Save game and try it out. But I don't think he cares. Viconia doesn't care if you bed the drow priestess in the Underdark.
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    Nope. Dorn doesn't care about you sleeping with courtesans at the Copper Coronet. There's also one NPC in Ust'Natha who demands that you please her if you have a high enough charisma (second floor of the tavern), and he doesn't care about that either.

And yet, he goes bonkers over Phaere's courting in the Underdark, regardless of whether or not you actually sleep with her... If you do, just insist that it didn't mean anything and he'll simmer off. No romance breakage.
  • ArcalianArcalian Member Posts: 359
    Thanks.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Generally the romances with the new EE NPCs are more robust (i.e. less easily broken) than the romances with the original NPCs.